Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jai Ho

Hmm.. today, let me see.

I woke up so fleshhhh today.. Again, change all "R" to "L".. so yeah.. FLESHHH!!! okay. skip the lame part of me. So, yeah. Interview. and I stated singing stupid songs to puiyi and changing its lyrics.. so, it goes something like THIS,

"Jai Ho~~~~~~~ and you're the reason that I shit.. .. . .. . "

then after that, we had English, did a summary.. and the rest of the time.. we were.. erm.. erm.. i forgot. sorry. Then, during BM, teacher didnt come in, so i decided to sleep everthough i wasnt sleepy.. but i CAN sleeep. i wanted to conserve my energy.. so yeah.. while i was sleeping soundly, dunno which smartass didnt wake me up.. until. . .. . .

"SELAMAT SEJAHTERA PUAN SITI!" and i quickly jumped up, wore my specs and continue saying it.. everyone was laughing their shit off.. yeah.. smart righttt? there's 31 students who were present today, and none of them can wake me up =.=" teacher was also laughing.. like wthell.. i think if i was walking, i will trip on everything in front of me cause i was so blurr..

then, we had Maths, hmm, first time i was SO INTO it.. i think.. .. . .. . then, after recess, all of us were walking 1km/h to the stairs.. to walk up.. and weigin saw us and she was like, "you guys walk like SNAIL only.." and my whole gang was like blocking the whole corridor.. walking 1km/h.. hahahahXD i turned back and i saw PUAN JEYANTHI GIVING SOME "why are you walking so slow face.. ." and then, i realised it was ADD MATHS TIME.. HER PERIOD!!!

so i went, "SHIT!!! IT'S ADD MATHS!!! then i quickly pull of them and ran up to the classroom.. hahahahXD" but when we reached up there, she still wasnt there.. we thought she would be there faster than us as she took the lift.. after 15 minutes, only she came in..

=D

Then, we had Moral.. used up ALL the time to do our Add maths.. it was SO FUNNY larhh.. cause EVERYONE was like, "PUIYI!! how to do this... .. . PUIYI!!! how to do thaat???" this is what happens if you get HIGHEST for maths and first in the class.. hahahahahXD

and then, we wanted to check the answers.. teacher's book was on the table.. but she was in the toilet for godknowshowlong she took.. she was in the toilet more than 40 minutes.. during moral.. she didnt even come back! gosh.. so anyway, yeah.. two ppl were guarding the door.. cause if teacher knows we see the answers, she will kill us. no, BEYOND kill. so, puiyi and michelle was taking the book and checking the answers.. if what the whole class did was correct.. it was SO FUNNY... . . hahahaXD

Them, let me recall.. . . we had sejarah? kena kantoi from teacher many times.. god larh.. i didnt even talk that time.. neh.. THE eugene, aaron and ajitpal dunno tell me what crap, and i was like, "harrr??" then teacher was like tegur-ing ady. . .. .T.T kesian me okayhhh. . .. ..

after that, stayed back for UBS, siewjin, dil and I were like suffering from hunger cause we didnt know what to eat in the canteen, so i just ended up eating 2 pieces of bread =D and then, we presented a powerpoint presentation.. =D and sheng rei can elaborate non stop about ittt.. but some of it, most of the ppl there dont understand what he want to say.. hahahXD

anyway, was happy that Puan Song liked our presentation =DD on the way back, i was DARN annoyed with my brother's stupid songs man.. it was SO NOISY. . . . went home and slept.. woke up and started doing my homework. and sms-ed someone. And when i saw her replied messages, tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I feel bad.

VERY bad. She must've been suffering a lot. When's Honest tears round 2?

Lesson learnt: Never walk SUPER slow after recess, in case there's some gory teacher BEHIND you.

No comments: