Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 3, 2009

PappaRichie =D

wow. In one day, there's already more than 130 ppl who visited my blog =)

anyway, today.. reached school only, I've been whining like an old lady about that stupid powerpoint.. so dramatic until all of them were laughing at me.. eh! hello.. not funny ookay?? I was dying yesterday.. then during assembly, i told something funny to all of them, then puiyi started laughing and hitting me.. ONLY god knows why. =.=" she keep hitting me like idunnowhat. and she wants me to say in my blog, that, the one she slapped me two days ago. was a mistake. she wants me to say, with all BIG CAPITAL LETTERS AND BOLD-ed..

"ACTUALLY I AM THE ONE WHO SLAP PUIYI FIRST. THAT'S WHY, SHE MUST SLAP ME UNTIL MY SPECS FLEW TO AMERICA. AND I DESERVE IT." your head I deserve it! hmph! I didnt even slap you. just TOUCH your beautiful face. I was jealous that you have such pretty face. =P

yeap. that's what she want me to say =D

anyway, after assembly.. we straight away have the raptai for Hari Anugerah Cemerlang.. and, i was helping zunzen with choir.. god knows why. I dont know why either.. hahaXD not really helping la.. just disturbing them. ESPECIALLY the pianist, LIM YUEN PING. hahaXD Tharine's sister was so funny.. and the choir juniors were disturbing me.. hmph! zunzen.. you see laaa.. how you train ur juniors.. so no big no small to seniors.. hahahaXD

after that, they change to their choir uniform.. and I discovered Emily's pants brand was SANDRA.. hahahhaXD i was like disturbing Emily and Vivian changing.. hahahaXD

okay.. i admit i was a jakun too.. hahaXD I was kinda enjoying myself for disturbing zunzen, yuenping, emily, viv, siewjin, and sally they all.. hahaXD before the group starts singing, zunzen was like,

"everyone!! look at me. Look at me, and SMILE! dun forget!"

i was like telling to Yuenping, "who wants to look at her and smile?? look at her face also wanna cry ady.. hahahahhaXD" ZZ was like so stressed up.. then, i started cracking jokes.. and i realised that she was so light cause i carried her using cradle method..

in the end, the choir did a really good job today.. and i just LOVEEEE their song.. it was the 1,2,3,4, i love you song.. eventhough i'm bored of it.. cause i listen to it almost every single day last time.. hahaXD

when they were performing.. the stupid Kienyoong.. keep saying which girl is cute and stuff.. and i tell you.. he sounded like some rapist.. GOSH! stewpik man.. and when they were performing, I keep singing to Low.. and she was like.. wth.. this was one of the conver..

bao yu zhai: very touched ah..
me: what so touch about it??
Low: not touched then what??
me: what so TOUCH about ittt?? not you lover singing to you also!
Low: oh ya hor..
me: =.=" if you say Jun Su sing to you then you get touched then its normal la.. the choir group sing, NOT EVEN TO YOU, and you are touched??
Low: ya ya.. Junsu sing for me..
me: Dream on.. who want to sing for you?? unlike me.. . .. .
Low: GO DIE LA YOU!!
me: awww... FINE LA FINE LA.. i sing to you laaaa...

then i started singing.. she was like, "STOP STOP STOP!!" hahahahahhahahaXD DAMN FUNNY MANNN.. .. . after that, we went for recess.. like, 9.30am till 10.30am?? AN HOUR! hahahahaXD we all selamba je.. go recess so early.. hahahaXD

Then, during recess.. i keep talking stupid things to the juniors.. and my fwendss.. ESPECIALLY ONG CHENG KEN.. hahahaXD he came to the canteen and bought Murtabak.. then.. . ..

me: chengken! what are you eating..??
chengken: murtabak la.. never eat before arh?!
me: no.. why you so fat wan?? brought food also still eat other things..
chengken: *saw the tupperware beside me* YOU ALSO LORH!
me: eh! hello.. its KEANLOONG'S ONE OKAYH!
chengken: FINE.. . .

emily comes..

emily: chengken, what are you eating??
me: MURTABAK LA.. NEVER EAT BEFORE ARH?!

then chengken was laughing like shit.. then vivian came.. and asked the same question.. then i go and say again, "HARH?!?!?!? YOU NEVER EAT BEFORE?!?!?!? omg..!"

after recess, ZZ, Ade, Low and I went to get our bags and on the way, Keanloong ask me to go duty.. i was like, "NO WAY! dun ask me to go anymore.. my mom scolding me like shit ady.." then, after that, i was pulling Low's hand.. then i walked pass adeline who was talking to Siewjin, i think.. then i just simply SMACK HER REAL HARD and i turned and say, "LOW!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ADELINE!!!" Low gave us a blur face, and adeline was looking at her, then Low was like pointing at me.. then when adeline wanted to turn to me, i started running ady.. hahahahahhaXD damn funny..

then she wanted to get me, but i was SS-ing.. running all over the school using different different ways to get rid of her, and using ZZ and Low as a shield.. I run run run.. and then, when i want to get my bag, i realise Adeline took my bag ady.. so i was like, "fine.. take it.. i do not need it.. anyway.. its super heavy.." Then she wanted to hit me.. but i asked Dana to protect and hit her for me instead.. adeline was like saying to Dana, "YOU DAREEE?? HIT SANDRA FOR ME!" then i look at Dana.. "Dana arh.. respect ur senior arh..*pointing at myself* you better hit me for her or during st johns, you DOWN 10 for me.." then she was like, didnt dare to hit adeline, but when adeline wanted to hit me, she pulled my bag which adeline was carrying.. hahahahXD then i was like running and say, "DUN LET GO UNTIL I SAY LET GO.." after going far enough, i was like, "okayyy.. LET GO NOW!"

then we were walking up back to our class.. it was at the fourth floor.. adeline wanted to chase me.. but my bag was super heavy until she got no strength.. plus, she need to take her own bag also.. i pulak, was like running freely up the stairs.. and i was SO TIRED ADY.. imagine ADELINE WITH MY BAG AND HER BAG, trying to get me.. so stupid man.. and in the end.. indirectly, she helped me carry my bag all the way to fourth floor..

reached outside the class only, i went to the bilik Akses and was beside the round table.. then adeline was like, "AHHHH!!!" and she ran to me.. but we were running in circles.. so she cant get me, then after running like DUNNO HOW MANY ROUNDS.. i ran back to class and hide under the table.. and i shouted, "you cant see me.. you cant see me.. I'm invisible.. I'm invisible.." puiyi was like, "OMG.. i can see sandra under the table.." then adeline was like, "I KNOW =.="

then, a teacher came into our class and ask us to go and find our Bio replacement teacher.. so, I wanted to go with Low.. then, i thought i got rid of adeline ady.. but when i turn, she was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, and i started screaming!

then everyone was like, "OUCH!!!" cause i was seriously screaming right through my ears.. and god knows how loud i can scream.. =PPPPPP while they were rubbing their ears, i started running away from adeline again.. then Low was like, "Dun play ady laaa.."

me: not meeee!! adeline!! you see her!!!
Ade: what meee?? who started the game first huh??
me: YOU LARH!
Low: Adeline! dun play ady..
me: *sticks tougue out to adeline*
ade: ishhh..

after recess, we had.. .. . Bio.. i think =D and, we walked around the school to find xiau wei, then weigin and our replacement teacher.. there was no replacement teacher, so i brought everyone to Bio lab to watch the powerpoint presentation that Low made.. I forced the whole class to go to Bio Lab.. cause the powerpoint that Low made was seriously nice.. she did it all by herself.. cause eventhough it involves the whole class, we gave her all the info she needed to compile.. but she told me its practically useless.. so she did the WHOLE THING by herself..

and when the whole class watch it.. some of them even wanted to cry.. cause it was so touching..

note to other classes: 4 SC Beta is gonna win the Bio powerpoint presentation ady.. so Valerie, no need to do for 4 Alfa ady.. i'm telling you its seriously nice..

then, after the presentation we were clapping so much for Low.. then, we couldnt leave the teacher's laptop there.. so, we asked everyone to go back to class, and siewjin, Low, Ade, Yuenping and I stayed in the oh-so-scary Bio lab. btw, Yuenping.. sorry for so-called breaking your jaw.. (>.<) everyone was like, "sandraaaaaa!!!" buttt i really didnt mean toooooo~~! i didnt know your face was beside me.. soweeee...

after that, we started being jakuns.. and we were singing songs.. and the next thing we knew, someone was coughing out there.. and suddenly, chengken appeared and said, "wow.. what a nice voice all of you have..*cough coughs*" then we were like laughing and say, "WE KNOWWWW... thanks for the compliment.. better than you! singing in the shower during UBS camp without noticing the girls' dorm is just beside.. can hear you singing "itsss not overrr tonighttt~~" then he was like so embarassed ady..

we were making so much noise in the Bio lab until the Bio assistant were like asking what are we doing there.. then we said, we were waiting for teacher.. WHICH is true.. =DDD Low and Yuenping was so fattt.. they were squeezinggggg me to death! (>.<) i was in between them, then they keep pushing me to each other.. and in the end, my bones almost break..

after that, we haddd.. hadd.. hadd.. Moral! teacher didnt teach.. and i was asking Yuenping to help with my english essays.. it was darn funny..

i was asking going around asking the whole class for ideas.. kept asking them, "what will you do if money doesnt exist?" Chu was like, "i will trash into Billabong and grab whatever I want for free."

"But what if money doesnt exist ALL ALONG?? for this 16 years of your life, it doesnt exist.. i think you will be bored of grabbing things ady.. isnt it?"i replied..

then he was like also, "ya horr.. then howw??"

my next question was, "what will you do if you have inifinity amount of money?" yuenping said, "I will grab whatever i can reach."

jajajaja! I realised i got so many things to do.. the chemistry exhibition thingyyy!! ahhhhh!! the souvenirssssssss!! (>.<)

its not done yetttt!!!

HELPPP!

btw, siewjin, sorreh.. i didnt meant to raise my voice but i was really frustrated and stressed up that time cause of the stupid slideshowww.. i still love youuu!!

after school, Emily, ZZ and I went to Pappa Rich and have lunch.. we were fat ppl, ordering so much things and we ate like for RM32.15.. we ordered like so many things? hahaXD but the food was reallyyyy yummyyy.. its not that expensive la. its like about RM10 bucks per person.. but we ordered desert..if not, it would be cheaper.. and it would be the same price we eat in condo..

while we were waiting for the food, we were like talking about our mothers.. and blogs.. and me.. and me... and ME.. =.=" after awhile, Emily and ZZ told me that the next table were eavesdropping to our conversation.. i was like, "GOT MEH??" swt.. we dun even know them.. its like some adults who works around there and came there for lunch.. swt betul..

after that, the form 5 seniors were sitting right beside us at the next table when the eavesdroppers went off.. hahaXD .. and Daniel was like talking so much.. =.=" and at last, he borrowed 50 bucks for me cause they scared it was not enough to pay their food =.=" and I am officially broke.

we went back to school, and saw my car.. i was like, "SHIT.. my bro came ady.." but no one was in the car, so i went around the school and look for my brother and i saw the whole choralspeaking team practicing on the stage.. and i was like, "SHIT!" again.. while waiting for my bro to loiter around the school, I went for choralspeaking for 10 mins and went back.. cause my brother was there and watching us practicing on the stage..

then i went to him and pointed at Daniel.. and said Daniel took all my money.. and I'm broke.. and DANIEL OWES ME A TICKET FOR IU DAY!! my dad helped you all get all the boxes every year.. i deserve a free ticket!!! alex was like, "what kind of world is this?? seniors asking money from juniors.. daniel! watch out arh!"

he was like,"sorry big brother!" hahahahahaXD so stupidddd...

and i kept reciting the poem to alex to annoy him with those choralspeaking accent.. he was like, "you better stop it or i'll slapppp youu.." as usual, i didnt stop.. and he was like putting his palms on the air ady.. but didnt slap me! muahahaXD both of us were hyper.. and yeah.. whoever who saw both of us HYPER TOGETHER will know what happened.. hahahaXD

anyway, got to go finish my 2 stupid essays! buh-bye! =D

shit.. haven't finish doing Jarrett's pressie.. and and! oh! i'm so happy! Thanks dadddyyy~~ he finally changed my line to Maxis cause i'm been requesting it =DDD yay!

=DD

No comments: