Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Classic CRAPPY Story. =D

I didn't sleep well last night. I woke up almost every single hour, hoping that time passes faster each second. Finally, my alarm rang. But, I switched it off and went back to sleep. Weird huh? =)

"Shit!" I thought. I was late. Anyway, I got ready for school, but it seems NONE of the rubberband can hold my hair still. I tried to bun my hair, but it seems each time I use the rubberband it will break into two. Again, and again i repeat the process. I gave up in the end and grabbed a whole lot of rubberbands, bun, headgear, nametag, 100 years badge, socks, and not forgetting my cup of coffee, ran down the stairs, shove my feet into my black Jazz Pallas shoes and ran to the car.

Saw Adeline getting out of her car, and asked her to go to Bilik Serba with me to check if my purse is there. We went there, but the prefects had their roll call there.

Ade: Go in and check la..
me: how to check? IF it is really there, the prefects inside already took and kept it right?
Ade: oo..
me: haizz... what if its not there?
Ade: *no comments*


THERE COMES KEANLOONG..

keanloong: SANDRA! *holding the stretcher, adjusting it* Can idunnowhathemumble Audrey arh?
me: *in a very frustrated tone* What?
keanloong: Can idunnowhathemumbleagain Audrey?
me: Can you FACE me when you're talking? I really cant hear you.
Keanloing: *looked at my frustrated face, got scared* er.. nvmla..
me: *rolls eyes when I turn and walks away*

My heart sank. "Where's my purse.."


*went to the group of crazy ppl which include Low, Puiyi, Sheau Hwa, Valerie, and Andreana*

me: It's not there.. .. .
Low: Who's not there.. ..
me: IT's not there.. ..
Low: huh?
me: *looks at her with a =.=" face*
Sheau hwa: her pursee arrr... .
puiyi: you got check a not??
me: how am I suppose to check??
viv: eh.. the prefect finish roll call ady.. you go and check now laa..
me: how to checkkk?? ppl will also take and keep it ady laa.. maybe later they will find me laa.. i dun think they will give it to teacher.. i think most of them will just give it to me if they found it. i mean, they know me wert..
Low: I know you veryyyyy famous in school larrr..
me: I DUN MEAN THAT LARRR.. . . .=.=" but.. yes also..


So, I went to Siewjin and she asked me to ask the Head Prefect, Nabila.. Then, I went to the Bilik Serba, saw Nabila and asked her..

me: er.. Nabila.. did you like..
Nabila: OH! your purse..
me: =DDD IT'S WITH YOUUU?? *HUGS HER SUPER TIGHT*
Nabila: owh owh owh.. actually I wanted to go to ur house and pass it to you but I wasnt free yesterday..
me: SMS ME LARH, doinkkkk~~
Nabila: I wanted to.. . . .. *went to get the purse*
me: ANYWAY, THANKS SO MUCHHHHH!!!! *HUGS HER UNTIL SHE CAN'T BREATHE*
Nabila: *gasping for air* okok.. you're welcome..


I came out to skylite with a VERY BIG SMILE on my face.. I try to control my face muscles, but I JUST couldnt stop smilingggg... Somehow.. I JUST couldn't stop =D Then, I was showing to Low and Puiyi they all that I found my purse.. and they were like, smiling also =D

Then, I added 110bucks inside and puiyi was like, "AND YOU DARE TO BRING SO MUCH MONEY SOMEMORE.. . .. "

too happy, I cant concentrate on what she's saying.. then i was like, "nola.. nola.. its for.. for.. for... for... for.. *stops and thinks for awhile* to pay my tuition fees larrr!


After that, i cant stop crapping in class.. Jumping here and there and puiyi was like, "SANDRA! pls laaa..." i was like,"OKAI =DDDDDDDDDD" then i was telling puiyi about something stupid then she cant stop laughing like shit.. she smacked me, and walk out of the class, leaving me asking myself,

"what the roundabout was that for??"

Then, the indonesian exchange student, Hadi and AlAl. They are really very sociable and friendly la.. and SMART!=D It's fun to be with them =D but they will only be here for 2 weeks.. =( but but.. they were looking at me like as if i'm some weird creature.. too hyper lar.. sorry.. INI BUKAN MALAYSIA YANG SEBENAR.. hahahaXD

Anyway, yeah.. We had Maths after that. and.. It's obvious that Yuenping and I werent listening to teacher AT ALL.. because we were busy creating stupid crappy stories.. the rule for the story was, she write one line, and I write one line.. and we are not allowed to see each other's sentences till the end of story.


so, we took out an A4 paper.. and... .. . . . be ready.. here it goes... . ..


One day, a girl named Ituhole went to a cottage near a jungle.
And she tripped over a cordless phone.
*
Later on, she met a guy name Bastard Chong Stew Pork and..
After that, she bang her head on the wall and went really crazy.
*
Ituhole then tries to flirt with Bastard, sobbing while flirting,
she told him she was lonely as her name was a combination
from the word IDIOT, STUPID and ASSHOLE,
given by her great grandmother who died two hundred and fifty years ago.
Then, she put lemons on her eyes for facial instead of cucumber.
*
She told him that she wishes to marry him the first day she met him
because she is in LOVEEEEEEE, with his name.
She picked up the phone and dialled a number,
then she said, "May I speak to Bastard?"
*
Bastard said that he is not sure about it
as he doesn't wanna share his life with a girl named like that.
Desperate, she tries to pull a bull up the tree.
*
Ituhole was begging on her knees.
She told him that she would do anything including eating shit.
She walks to the park. Halfway, she tries to ride on a cat.
*
Ituhole was atually joking but
Bastard took it seriously so he asked her on a date to the zoo.
Ituhole was damn happy but later did she know,
In a 100m race, she jumped all the way
and in a high jump event, she ran all the way.
*
Then, to her shockness,
Bastard ordered her to swallow the pile of dung the elephants there excreted.
After that, she shouted "APPLE FOOL!" instead of "APRIL FOOL!"
*
But anyway,
she just swallowed the pile of shit so that he believes her.
And they both married and live happily ever after.
=D
hahaXD we laughed NON STOP and we read it out to whoever who walk past us on the way to the canteen.. and everyone was laughing like shit.. Eventhought its SUPER LAME, but desperate situations call for desperate measures.. we were REALLY BORED.. then then, we had Chemistry.. we did, NOTHING.. hahahaXD

oh! we did! we took PHOTOS!!! =DDD Antaranya ialah :-



I shall introduce.. start from anticlockwise, we have, Puiyi, Jo ee, me, Vivian, Emily, Andreana, Yuenping, Siewjin, Low and Adeline =D


and again, Adeline, *between emily and ade*, AlAl, Emily, Me, Low, Siewjin, Hadi and Puiyi =D I was sitting on all of them, and you cant IMAGINE how much noise they made..

Puan Maszaini teaching Adeline Maths, i think..



the WHOLE CLASSS!!! EXCEPT NG TIEN SOONG! so anti social.. the whole class take, and he was the only person who didnt want to take.. so annoyinggggg~~

the whole Chemistry time, all of us were like crapping, ESPECIALLY A GIRL NAME SANDRA.. ohmygawddddd!!! she was like, BEYOND GOD.. she asked the WHOLE class stupid IQ questions.. and ALL OF THEM WERE laughing like god knows what.. and the worst part is, those indonesian exhange students were like RECORDING EVERY SINGLE THING.. ohmygawdddd.. i was like.. . .. . .. . okayyyyy. .. .. and i NOW only i know how terrible i look when I'm really laughing like shit.. hahahahhaXDDD

and then, i asked the exhange student one question that made EVERYONEEEEE.. i repeat, EVERYONE stopped whatever they are doing.. and gave the O.O look.. and i was like (>.<) oh shit..

i was like, "Hadi.. u got girlfriend arh???"

Hadi: .. . . .??
me: got a nottt???
Ade: ASK HER BACK!! faster.. ASK HER!
Hadi: huh??
Ade: Faster ask if she got boyfriend a nottt!!
me: noooo!!! DUN ASK! DUN LISTEN TO HER!! *closes ear* no nonononono *opens ear*
Ade: NO?????? NO?????
me: whatever.. nononono..
Hadi: why? you're so *sensored* and cheerful!

Actually, i dint hear that part.. Adeline told me that.. hahahaXD

then.. we had.. Physics.. again, i was the joker of the class.. so funny when we were doing the inelastic collision thingy.. hahaha.. at lastly, we had Bio! =D didnt really listen much.. first time in 2 months we had Bio.. not really use to it.. we were sitting with the two exhange students and we were like talking crap with them.. hahaXD

we had choralspeaking the last period.. after school, siewjin, yuenping, Low and adeline watched the choralspeaking.. and they were like laughing when it was my part.. and sheng rei's part.. goshhh.. really laugh till my ribs ache and eyes start to tear.. hahaXD

then, had st johns meeting. bla bla bla.. mock case and went for tuition with Val, ade, xuang and emily.. i dunno why, when i was walking up the stairs, to the tuition centre, i suddenly tripped and pok kai.. and the others were like "OHMYGOD, sandra! what happen to you??" and i was like, " i dunno.. probably "something" covered my eyes and tripped me.. hahaXD and they were laughing at me..

tuition was okay.. but tiring.. anyway, i think this post is long enough.. and wanna go eat dinner =D

buh-bye! =D

No comments: