Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Scary Zun Zen >.<

Tell me how can you sleep?
Tell me how can you breathe?
Tell me how you love me now.

Hey Mondays rawks! thanks to my bro =P

okay.. that song is stuck in my complicated brain.

Early morning, mwah family and zunzen went for breakfast in somewhere in the middle of Kay Elle. Then, my parents were talking about cars. and they didnt wanna tell my brother and I what car are they buying =.=" swt betul.

Then, my mom wanted to buy some tablecloth for my bro in aus. and then alex went to fix his watch.. then we went to some car exhibition place and then, saw Pinky's dad car outside his clinic, my whole family wanted to disturb him. But there was so many patient so we just dropped by to say hi =)

when we reached home, I slept straight away. and Zunzen was rotting. hahaXD my mom was like, waking me every 5 minutes for stupid reasons. ugh. she's getting to be like ME.

mom: SANDRAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~!!!!! SANDDRAAAAAAA~~~~!!
me: Whaaatttt???
mom: go and practice your piano~~
me: =.=" I'm sleeping you know?
mom: *mumbled something*

after 5 minutes,

mom: SANDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~!!!!!!!
me: whaaaattt??
mom: come down and eat rojak..
me: wth.. . .. . I"M SLEEPING YOU KNOWWW???
mom: why?
me: what do you mean why? sleep la..
mom: whyy?
me: cause i'm tired?
mom: why?? sure cause you sleep late last night..

erm, hello? mom? i slept at like 10 something, 11 yesterday. Ask zunzen. I slept in just a few minutes and I was already in my lala land, cant hear anything, cant feel anything, cant see anything. like a dead corpse. like what zunzen said.

gosh. I was like so pissed. boiling ady.. and i quickly went to took a shower cool me down. and it did. thank god. =)

OH GOSH!!! i just remembered.. I woke up about 7 something.. KIND of woke up.. but was still lying down on the bed.. and something made me stay STILL.. REALLY STILL... that really scared the SHIT out of me.

cause zunzen, i forgot to tell you this.

SHE was SCREAMING her heads off all of a sudden and shouted something which i dunno what.. for i dunno what reason. but she was still sleeping.. I was like "O.o what.on.earth..?"

blardy hell. it shocked the hell out of me man.. she was like, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !@#$%^&*()!!!!!!!"

and in my thoughts, i was like, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH help me. some maniac is sleeping beside me." hahahahahaXD

at 2pm, went for music class.. and damn la.. got to know something that really dissapointed me.. ishhhhh.. anyway, yeah.. i spent the whole afternoon uploading pictures and making zunzen rot.. hahaXD

she just went home. hahaXD anyway, got to go dinner.. chaoz!

No comments: