Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bake it! =D

I woke up early in the morning, onlined, blogged, and started to bersemangat to bake a cake for the committee gathering =D so, firstly,

mix the butter and sugar =D



the toolssss~~

mix other stuff in it and put cheeeessee~~ =D



baked it =D before that, i went to Tesco to buy something.. and saw Andreana there..
me: Andreanaaa!!
Andreana: Hi! eh! i thought you are at home?
me: er.. yea? i didnt go to school..
Andreana: yeah. i thought you are at homee??
me: *points at tesco* does this look like school to you??
Andreana: hahahaXD no...
damn funnehhh mannn... then when I just finish, my Lowling and stupid Ade came to mwah house and arrived with my lunch =D Mc Donaldsss =DD then then then, my stupid brother ate my lunch and I'm HUNGRY NOW... . . .T.T

Low low low low low =DDDDDD



her name is Stupid, Surname is Adeline and her external name is Gan Li Ling.. so her name is STUPID ADELINE GAN LI LING. =D


mwah upside down delicious cakee =DDD



my cheddar cheeseee cakieee =D and some extra stuff.. u find yourself... =P



u see Low low! take my bear bear!




she didnt wanna take picture with me.. so i just took it like that =D




and then we started camwhore with the bear bear =D

and then, we had tuition! I keep talking crap and it was darn funny.. btw, I didnt know Badawi is not our prime minister until an hour ago..
(>.<) i'm not a good citizen.. hahahahaXD tarik balik my IC.. hahaXD
anyway, I hope the committee suka I punya cheese cakie! (>.<)

No comments: