Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 2, 2009

And I just wonder..

Why?
*
Whenever i go to THE blog, I feel as if I am the bad guy.
Your bloody sad face really made me feel real bad.
As if I am the one who is problematic.
As if I am the one who can't think open minded-ly.
*
But its not true, you know.
I really hate people who breaks promises.
Who doesn't know how to stand alone.
Who doesn't know how to treasure life.
Who thinks they are the only ones suffering while there are TONS of ppl suffering worst than your condition out there.
Who thinks that they made an effort for something.
*
But, actually,
*
no.
*
I dont think trying to gain our attention by trying to impress us is a good thing.
In fact, I think its the most stupid thing to do.
because you don't understand what's the meaning of friends.
Friend is not equals to money.
You can't buy us.
but you can buy our trust.
*
You got it, you know.
But you didnt treasure it.
*
and I just wonder,
*
Who's fault is it?
*
I really feel like crying when I read those post.
*
In fact, I did.
*
You really made me feel really bad.
But,
You did so many things that won't regain our trust fully.
*
*sigh* SHE understands me best.. . . ..
*
Sometimes,
I JUST feel like dying.

No comments: