Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 6, 2009

my SUPER HOT gor's masterpiece =DD

Monday, April 6, 2009

When clouds gone...

'Hold.' She muttered when I tried the best of my strength to pull the pair of hands that seemed so supportive, under the ocean, I barely gasped for air, as I had finally managed to hold it firmly with all my might. My reluctance broke off, into pieces, and it eventually turned to something strong, which contributed to my entangling inner defense against the weakness of myself, which had past, and gone, long after the blood bath came to a full stop.

It did not manage to hold me from the ocean as the buoyant seemed pulling me down as the opposite way it should have. Struggling from the depth and darkness that seemed pulling me down, sinking downwards with a momentum much vigorous than I had ever imagined. I wished I could give up but the hands held, still and firm enough to support me in mid-depth, I supposed I shall let it go, I did not want another sacrifice. I did not want them to acknowledge my selfishness. Through effervescence that were too massive to ever be described, I roared as it pulled, sucked, tightened and stiffened my body throughout every single corner of my nerves, pulses and bloods.

My thoughts bubbled away with the strong current that was seemingly calming down right now. It happened that the time appeared to freeze.

I saw angels. Smiling my favourite smile with the most perfect curves on each of them, I wandered about my thought.

It appeared to be so vivid. So strong, so unbelievable.

My feet loosened. The undercurrents could no longer entangle me from any movement, anymore. It eventually, faded.

I saw hope. I saw lights flashing an instant command of the vista of the great heaven, smiling at me, so warm that I could not even resist to look, to feel, to be stunned at that very moment I could barely realise what had happened. My mind blank, as it went so blank that even myself could not take a measure of the depth of numbness in me, my hands reached upwards involuntarily, broke over the currents.

Pairs of hands, reaching towards me, aura of blessedness flushed over my brain, it no longer stayed in its fragile condition, it eventually, regained its original rigidity.

Few millimeters more, then I could really hold, grip those translucent, enigmatic, smiling hands and never ever release again. It was a betrayal to myself. I chose death, but it did not choose me, I sighed, with relief, from anger, from disappointment, from fatigue, from wounds in hearts, from the sense of urgency in my pulses, and, from the stunned bloods that once a long time that had flown in the streams in me, from numbness, my fate changed. In its most inaudible rate I could have felt.

My iris felt at an instant when hands touched. I felt it. Sweats and tears flee.

The fountain arose. From where my head tilt upwards and extended till my feet unleashed abrasively. I shook. Water evaporated. Warmth covered me thoroughly.

I managed to breath now, no longer gasping but deeply enhancing my trachea. At least, right now, I breath with lungs.

Seconds ticked by, I recognized who they were. In the middle of them, where about a natural centre of the circle that covered me. Dried eyes embellished by the flashy golden reflection by the sunlight.

The angels, I told myself. They saved me, from the lust of death, from the depression under the ravine. My spine straightened.

I saluted.

AND, I was alive, because of you all.

WHEN CLOUDS GONE, I saw the sun, I saw the light, from heaven, extended to the boundless meadow, when sobbings gone, I saw you, and you, and all of you, who reached your hands to me. Who alarmed me from death that would come by.

Our eyes burned in contact.


*************************************************************************************************************


You modified me, from evils, Sandra. And I did not know how to say thanks.

flammable mommy,

xiau wei,

MIC,

Zunzen,

and MOSTLY,

SANDRA CHEAH.

********************************************************************************************************

Love is impenetratable.
And when I fell, I would remember the sunshine YOU guys had given me.
I would remember those words, trying so difficultly to immerse within my heart, and mind.
It makes sense, it makes me cry.

Cry, indeed, not any form of depression and anger,
But, a whole lot of residue, from gratitudes, and caring, and mostly,
LOVE.

Love is impenetratable.

***********************************************************************************************************

The waves calmed. On the surface of the infinite ocean, the sky smiled hugely as ever.

Your smile, was definitely, one-hundred-and-one-percent-ly not going to fade, as long as we exist......


WHY AM I EXISTING?
I've been searching and seeking the answer,
at last, I fulfilled my demand for it....


WHY AM I EXISTING?

Because, you exist, and I, as well.


Posted by Hao Cherng at 7:59 PM 0 comments

OUR THEORY OF LAUGHTER =D

The Theory of Laughter is the evidence that WE LIVE ON EARTH, as siblings. It is the reason we exist, as long as time passes by, as long as the single beat of our hearts continue, as long oxgens do not refuse entering our nostrils..

This happens when you read too much of Twilight Saga-----> according to hao cherng, Our theory of laughter resonants about the night beach, the aura of the new moon shone upon where the fire within us kindled, ignited, flashed at one corner of the fabulous twilight view.

ohmygoddd.. THANK GOD that the super hawwtttt Lai Hao Cherng is back..

I LOVE YOU, GOR!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

if you want me to love you more, help me smack zkang.

Thanks =DDDD

No comments: