Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 24, 2009

Zombie.


yeapp.. I'll be going to school looking like that tomorrow =D
.
It's 2am. and here I am, reading about Parkinson Disease and trying to finish up my EST essay.
"Besides, emotional stress can also lead to this disease." I think I'm gonna have Parkinson. Well, i know Ade has it already. hahaXD
.
I'm SO NOT gonna pass the interview tomorrow. I'll be looking like somekind of corpse bride. hahaXD anyway, chaoz. I'm too sleeepieeee~~
.
goodnight ppl.
.
goodnight darling =) pls dun scold me (>.<) I'm sowieee~
.
Praying so hard that I'll never get nightmares anymore.
.
During chinese class, I was telling Alex every nightmare I had and he says its impossible that I can remember every nightmare unless it is trying to hint you something. And blardy hell, all the scenes are really gory okayh.. gosh. He says, I'm too stressed. That's why I'm having nightmares three days straight.
.
He's having law exam tomorrow though, he's still studying. Wish him good luck, blarrr*vomits sound* therrr..

No comments: