Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 24, 2009

Viv and Emily = GOD.

"Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch," that's what I utter in my heart since this morning after recess.



Gah! Today, I woke up from my bed SO RELUCTANTLY. Hm, but whatever. Reached school looking like the picture in the post before and i was like so.. . .. . .blarrrrrrrrrrrrhh!


Low was like, shaking her head and ask, "what time you slept yesterday. .. . .?" haha.

Then, as usual, we talk before assembly but then I was talking halfway, then i say, "WAIT!" then i close my eyes and sleep for awhile then only continue talking.. Gosh.. I can cry for being so tired already.

And then, I thought the Civic teacher would light up my day, but then, unfortunately, there was just a replacement teacher. He didnt come. So, Joee was asking me some piano theory questions.. then puiyi heard a bit and was curious wthell is the theory books about and the difference between Yamaha and ABRSM. So, yeah. Spent 2 periods explaining to her. And i dunno why i was sweating like crazy..

During Maths, my stomach was like so uncomfortable. Dammit. And Yuenping was like trying to calm me down. We were talking so many things but I'm answering her with a dead voice.

me: Let's go toilet.
yp: okai~
me: *wants to stand up and ask teacher*
yp: WAIT!!!
me: huh?
yp: *takes a pen and draws on herself*
me: whaat??
yp: okay! now we can tell teacher I need to go and wash my hands..
me: what theee O.o ohmygod. *feels like killing myself cause it was so stupid*
yp: whaaaattt~~?? we must plan okayh. You see, plan A is, teacher allow both of us to go. Plan B is I go and teacher dun let you to go, then you can tell her your bladder is gonna burst. and Plan C, she allow you to go but not me. Then I can tell her, I need to wash my hands because its dirty!

and she explained all that with an enthusiastic face. =.="

Anyway, it was stupid cause plan A worked =.="


To yuenping: thanks for using so much brain cells, but i guess you dont need to crack ur head for plans JUST to go toilet.. anyway, i STILL salute you.. =D

During recess, Adeline went back cause she was feeling sick.. Low was also like having stomache and I was like so dead cause of my stupid cramps. ZunZen was like so worried of me. And i started singing all types of love songs to her and Low. Actually, I changed all the lyrics to my own lyrics. I was singing while hiking up all the way to fourth floor. and some juniors think i'm so drunken woman cause i was walking like one. All Low and Zunzen could do was laugh their heads off. =.="

Then, we had Bio. Okay.. the pain was unbearable. So, Emily and Vivian brought me to the sickbay. I NEEDED REST. like, seriously.

Viv: sandra, pain or not?
me: yeah.. ... .
Viv: come let's recite our choralspeaking.
Viv and Emily: Laughter, the BEST medicine.
Viv: SANDRAAA!!! FASTERRR!!!! RECITE IT!!!!!
me: *saying it not seriously and my stomach was really painful and they are forcing me to recite the choralspeaking thingy =.=" so i went,* shut the **** up.
viv and emily: *stops walking* O.O
viv: go sickbay yourself.
emily: yaya..
viv and emily: *laughed laughed laughed, and continue reciting the poem* HAve a good laugh. Lighten up a bit because laughter IS a tonic, a relief, a surcease for pain...~
me: =.="

then, Emily go and get the sickbay key. But she came back with nothing. then viv say, sandra.. you're asking to blind to find the key??

after that, i looked so in pain, so she ask me to lean on the wall while waiting for Princess Emily. And vivian suddenly went, "come sandra.. lets kiss.." GOSH!!! i was like,"motherrrr.. save me from this sicko... . . ."

Then, weigin came and open the sickbay for us. And i went in and sleep. the whole time i was cold sweating like shit.. want to sleep but HOW TO SLEEP WITH THE TWO SUPER CRAZY JAKUNS INSIDE???

Viv and Emily cant stop disturbing me and making me laugh. hahaXD Emily went and get the slip kebenaran.. then Viv.. . . .

viv: sandra... . .. . now, its only me... . .and you.. .. .
me: *sleeping while going ???*
viv: so. .. .. now, we can do whatever we want.. . .. we are alonee. .. . . . *touches my hand*
me: viv, what the hell are you doing??
viv: doing what we're SUPPOSE TO DO. .. ..
me: WTHECK!! go and die larh!

then she start laughing laughing laughing.. GOSH!!! both of them came in, and started doing stupid things like, messing my hair, fussing over how cute i sleep. i was like wthell then they were like putting my specs on my head, pull my skirt up, unbuckling THINGS, taking out my socks, SLEEPING ON ME, sleeping WITH me.. imagine I was like, so in pain, then i was like sleeping, then this two came and sleep with me in a single bed.. and they were like, "what if teacher sees us like this.." then they quickly wake up.. hahahahhahaXDD it was so funny..

then, they were like, disturbing me, then i was like "scolding" them. cause they purposely go touch me in a very.. .. . .. soft way? hahaXD

emily: whoa.. I wonder arh.. when you marry him arh.. he will be so pity. Everyday also kena scolding from you when you're sick..
viv: yaya!!!
me: no.. . . my stomach wont be pain when I'm hugging him.
emily: WOW, vivian, look how great is love...

but it was like """"HEAVEN"""" with a lot of open inverted comas.. I was like,GOD SAVE ME FROM THESE LADIES.. ... when they got out from the sickbay for 10 minutes to check what's going on the the class, it was really HEAVEN.. i can sleep so soundly then suddenly weigin and xinyi burst in. made noise and i cant sleep. After that, when they went out, "finally," i thought.

BUT, viv and emily came in WITH SIEWJIN AND LOW! GOSH!!! godknowshow I was dying to die.. hahaXD then emily and viv went for choralspeaking. so, Low and siewjin were in the sickbay with me cause they wanna skip moral. Nothing to do in the comp lab. so yeah. Siewjin and Low were like sleeping in the other beds too.. hahahahaXD after that, we walked out to 7 Eleven cause my mom was waiting for me there. and i was walking as SLOW AS POSSIBLE while holding siewjin's hand.. causing a human traffic jam behind me.. hahahahaXD not funny =.="

then i was like,

me: siewjin??
siewjin: yea??
me: I'm holding your hand. Many ppl will think we are lesbians.
siewjin: so?
me: but too bad, I'm not.
siewjin: yeah..
me: but I'm not sure if you're though.

then Dil and Siewjin was like laughing cause i talk like a 4 year old kid. I kept asking questions.. Then, from far, my mom saw me, and she was like, "why are you so deadddd???" then told her everything and bla bla bla.

I hope I'm gonna survive tomorrow.
Pls god, help me.

lesson learnt: Never let Vivian and Emily be in the sickbay with you when you're sick ;)

btw, no offence to VIvian and Emily. I know they were just joking. and Vivian, no need to say sorry =)

No comments: