Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fool me somemore larh!

today, early morning, my mood wasnt so good.. I was really tired.. and, i was late for school.. not really late laa.., but i woke up late.. i remember my alarm rang, i off it.. my dad woke me up, i say, "okay.." and went back to bed.. and in the end, woke up like, 6.26am?? and i was like rushing like shit.. have to wear st john uniform somemore.. and i was like tying my bun in the car.. i was later then usual but thank god i wasnt late FOR SCHOOL.. or not, you'll see me in bilik disiplin writing beautiful essays..

they had raptai for Hari Anugerah Cemerlang.. AND, i wasnt involved.. how SAD was that, so i helped zunzen with the choir ppl.. who was suppose to perform on Anugerah Cemerlang.. then, Yuenping played the piano.. and she wants me to stay there with her.. so, see her kesian kesian face, i agreed..

Tharine's sister came to me, and she was like, "eh! sandra! there's something on ur cap.." my cap.. a.k.a my headgear.. and i was like, "where??" then she said.. "APRIL'S FOOL!!!" i was like, =.=" not in the mood, sorry.. i was seriously not smiling at all.. and its really unusual..

Low slapped me for 9 freaking times.. slapping me non stop for fun.. =.=" and i couldnt believe i just let her slap.., i was like, "YOU DARE TO SLAP SOMEMORE.."

*pap* another slap..

"YOU TRY AGAIN??!?!?!"

*pap* another slap.. so that goes on and that's how i got 9 slaps.. hahahahXD


and Puiyi wanted to join the fun, so she slapped me.. but.. she slapped till my specs flung off and landed on the floor, far away from where i stand.. and i started covering my face and pretend to cry like a baby.. then puiyi was like, "SORRY DARLING!! AWW.. SAYANG YOU BACK.. .. DUN ANGRY.." i was like, "DONT WAN! DONT WAN YOU ADY! GO AWAY!!!! *still continue crying*" just imagine how a 5 year old will act if something like this happens.. hahaXD then cry cry cry, i suddenly stop, "where's my specs?" then puiyi picked up, then i started crying again.. hahahahahhaXDD SO FAKE.. everyone was laughing like shit.. then, puiyi was like, "nah.. give you handkerchief.." OBVIOUSLY not to wipe my tears cause there isnt any tears.. but to wipe my specs which was FULL OF HER thumprints.. hahaXD then i was like, "AWW.. you give me your handkerchief.. its like in the movies.. I will bring home to wash.. and sleep with it every night.." with that lovey dovey accent.. everyone was like laughing like shit.. then siewjin came.. then i was like, "BAO BEI!!! *starts crying again* the stupid puiyi go and slap me until my specs flung off.." SO FAKE man.. hahahahXD

It was REALLY DRAMATIC.. hahaXD

and then, we had recess at 9.30.. with the junior.. cause we thought we were gonna have another raptai.. so, yeah.. but it turns out that there's gonna be no raptai.. so, at 10.10am, we recessed AGAIN! hahahaXD went to the library and made SO MUCH NOISE.. broke almost every single rule in the library.. brought my pencil box in, brought my bottle in, made SO MUCH NOISE.. then sin zhao, as a GOOOODD librarian, have been asking us to shut up, then we were like,"we like larh! hahahhaXD" then suddenly teacher was like, "why the noise??" then we quickly shut up, then she said, "if you want to make noise, go to the cybercafe!" then we were like, "huh??" then she said, "EH! no!!! i meant Bintang cafe.." then she started laughing and laughing and laughing.. then i said softly,"why the noise, teacher? you want to make noise then go Bintang cafe.." then puiyi, ade, and Low were like laughing like shit.. hahaXD

then, we had Chemistry, hmm.. where were we?? I think i was doing my maths.. while making stupid lame jokes that the WHOLE CLASS WILL LAUGH like crazy.. even the malay girls were paying attention when i make lame jokes.. when i ask one person a lame question, everyone will shut up and listen to what i want to say.. and as usual, I'm super crazy, so the whole class laugh when i say something..

me: Low, today is April's Fool right? how come its like such a dull day?? remember how much we usually enjoy on April's Fool..??
Low: excuse me? we're 16 larh.. what do you expect?
me: NO! who SAYS SO?! I'm only FIFTEEN YEARS OLD AND 4 MONTHS ONLY..

and the whole class was laughing and going dot dot dot at the same time..

then i started doing my Physics Peka, i planned to sleep after finishing.. so, when i finished, there was only 5 minutes left =.=" just when i want to lay my head on the table, the bell rang.. and we were suppose to go to Physics lab.. and i was like, "whatever.." then i slept.. and i was so tired till i really went into DEEEPPP sleep while the others were packing and lining up outside the class.. then, darling Yuenping and vivian were like helping me packing my Physics things and get my books from the locker.. then, when i wake up, I was ready to go to the lab.. Power nap really works, ya noe?

so, all of us went to Physics and we did the elastic and inelastic collision experiment.. and it was so funny.. again, i manage to make the whole class laugh.. not ONE day i fail to make the whole class laugh, and i'm proud of it.. *winks* hahaXD it's so satisfying seeing them laughing like shit..

then, we follow adeline to walk around the school to find presidents of clubs.. cause she wanna quit st john and join Judo.. like for wad? i dunno.. dun ask me.. so walk up and down.. i was like so tired ady.. then, at last, i reached to the class again.. and yuenping said, "sandra, Puan Angela wanna see you.." i was like, "HARRRRR.. . . . . GO DOWN AGAIN?? aih.. oklaaa.. T.T" then, got pas keluar from the guru relief.. she was like, asking SO MANY QUESTIONS.. took so much energy to get the stupid pass to get out of the class.. the teacher was so strict..

then, on the way out, Counseling Unit President, Haseef asked me to wait for awhile.. cause he wanna talk to all the UBS members.. so fine.. i waited.. and i aske Yuenping to wait too.. then he was telling us about the annual trip.. we are going to Pulau Jerejak in penang.. having campfire by the beachside and yada yada.. it sounded SO FUN.. but i dun think i can go.. its like 28May till 2nd June.. if i go, it would be 28 till 2nd i will be in Penang, then once i come back, I would have to get ready for my flight to Australia the next day... I would be very tired.. so.. yeah.. *sigh*

then, i was like, "okay.. yuenping.. let's go.." halfway down, Yuenping say.. "actually Puan Angela didnt ask us to go down.. APRIL FOOL!"

me: huh? what?
yuenping: april fool laa.. eh no.. eh.. yah..
me: whaat?? you JOKING OR SERIOUS WAN??
yuenping: really laa..
me: REALLY WHAAT?? did puan angela ask us to go down and see her??
yuenping: nooo.. april fool larh!
me: WHAT THE HELL!! LIM YUEN PING! NOT FUNNY!! we took so much effort to get the pass and YOU SAY YOU'RE JOKING?!
yuenping: whaat... .. . . .(>.<) we came out long enough to make teacher believe that we go and see Puan Angela wert..
me: go and die larh you! i'm SO BLOODY TIRED YOU KNOW...
yuenping: aiyo.. halfway only maa.. *laughs non stop*
me: ugh.. NOT FUNNY.. =.="

that was during Bio, when i just wanted to sit down and finish my stupid addmaths that i've been dying to find time to do it, we had choralspeaking practice.. (>.<) so, we went, and Puan Jeyanthi was seeing us presenting to her.. and she was like, "are you ready for the competition? because i'm only rating you 1 over 10.. all your face look so sad.. you should be happy when you present.. the guys are good.. " and we were like so sad.. .. . . the girls were shocked when she said the guys are good cause all along, the teachers were complaining about the guys.. then she said, *pointed at kahwai* "i dunno why she look really sad.. what happen??" then kahwai was like".. . .. . er.. . . .. " hahahhahaXDD then, the second time we presented.. teacher rated 4/10.. and we were like so happy ady.. when i went back to class, i cant stop singing.. a.k.a shouting songs to the whole class.. and everyone was like.. "omg.. sandra.. . .. your voice.. T.T" and i was like, " I KNOW ITS DAMN NICE RIGHT?! i thought so too ;)" and they were like gonna die ady.. hahahaXD

then, we had our choralspeaking practice on the STAGE! and it was so funny.. cause according to Tabitha, we were damn soft.. cannot hear our voice.. so we were practically SHOUTING.. and my throat hurts after that man.. then adeline was like, "you guys were okay wert.. you guys were good. =)" then valerie was like, "=.=" its only the first stanza.. we have SEVEN stanzas!" then she was like, owh. hahahaXD

then, had to rush for st john.. went to canteen, and ate.. and quickly rush for st john.. and weigin was like, "WHAT THE TIME NOW??" and i showed her my watch.. EXACTLY 2.45pm..

weigin: you should follow the school time..
me: excuse me, i just came back from choralspeaking and i swallowed a burger in 2 minutes, what do you want somemore?
Low: yeah ya.. she ate really very fastt... .. .
weigin: fine fineeee.. . . . .


during st john.. we had first aid class.. and weigin was like, "your exam is THIS SATURDAY.. we already register all of you.." some of us were like, "we have anugerah cemerlang laa.." then weigin say.. "i will find a suitable time so that it wont clash.." then i was like, trying to calm myself by saying.. "weigin.. . . i KNOW it's april fool laa.. but dun scare us like that.." i was freaking out so much cause it's been so long since we study every single thing in the first aid book.. then, she was like, "no.. i'm not joking.." then we go through all the first aid stuff.. and every group have to do presentation.. and my group was doing for CPR.. Derrick was the Little Anne.. he was nearly killed by Jia jun cause Jia jun almost did CPR on him.. i was like, "CRAZY ARH YOU?! want his ribs to break?!"

i was super tired.. but i was concentrating really hard.. thinking that i will fail the exam.. then after everything.. weigin said.. "okayy.. the exam right.. . .. em.. .. . we.. .. . APRIL FOOL!"

we were like, WHAT THE HECK?! then derrick said, "BOO WEIGIN!!!" then all of us boo-ed her.. hahahahahXDD on the way walking out from school, i was like, holding Low's hand.. then i said, "Low.. do you know, in other schools, if they see us like that, they will think we are lesbians??" then she was like,"harh?! like that also lesbian? wow... . ." i said, "yeah.. . ." then she shook my hand off.. then, being dramatic, i show her the innocent face.. held her hands and said,

"but LOW! how can you do this?! you KNOW our love... is ETERNITY!! you know it!!! how can you DO THIS TO MEEEE??"

she was like ewh. wth.. ... =.= then started laughing like shit.. and said, "yala yala..wtv!"


after that, had tuition in PTR.. .. i was REALLLYYY TIREDDD... . .. almost sleep ady.. then mr roy was like, "you know.. some of us right.. our body and soul is COMPLETELY here but the mind is not here.. example.. SANDRA!" then i was like, "=.=" wthell.." but i didnt say anything cause i was really tired.. and yeah... my mind is at home sleeping..

i was regaining my energy during break time by cracking lame jokes.. and the whole room students were looking at me.. cause i laugh non stop like a mad woman.. and emily, adeline, Val, Meng Yin and Michelle were laughing at me also.. the second half of that tuition.. I was having fun doing indices.. hahaXD we were so noisy until someone shouted, "SHUT UP LARH you guys!" then we were like, O.o.. then he quickly said, "I didnt meant you guys.. i meant him.. *pointing at his friend*" hahahaXD scared us..

super tireddd~~~ but i still have TONS of addmaths hw.. T.T

bye ppl!

and special thanks to LOW MEI YING because she helped me so much for the DCLDS slideshow.. you have NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU.. =DDD hahahhaXDD

anyway, I love my squad too ;)

No comments: