Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GOTCHAAA!!!!!

hello hello.. humanz of the earth~~ =DDD

if you look closely.. my PREVIOUS post, u should HIGHLIGHT the end of it.. and you'll see this sentence..

"Gottchaaaa!!! It's april fool, babeh!"

to ppl who fell for this.. KESIAN... . .. including XIAU WEI! hahahahXD and you.know.who.

that someone read my blog, and sms-ed me..

"what do you meant in your post today?" and i was like, "whatever, you know YOURSELFF!! ugh!"

"wad? huh? I dont get it.. "

and i said, "then, DONT!!!! and that someone replied, "wad have i done? Why are you so mad at me?"

I was laughing like shit when i read the sms-es.. and then, the next thing i knew was Xiau Wei messaged me and asked me what happen.. i told her my tujuan.. and she was like, "okayh! i help you!" ahahhahaXD then zunzen helped me also.. THANKS A LOT, babe! hahahahXDD

it was so funny that i had 3 missed calls in 5 minutes.. and the 4th call, i off my phone.. and the next thing i knew was i got a voice message.. wow! the person sound SO DOWN.. and i was like, "SHIT! how am I gonna explain??" hahahhaaXDD

then xiau wei scolded me for doing such stupid thing.. i pull zunzen down the water.. hahahahaXD say its part of her idea! saying that she supported me..

and that call really made me laugh non stop! hahahahhahahXDDD

i'm sorry i post until so real laaa.. . . . . i was TOO DESPERATE to prank someone! i mean, COME ON LAAA!! let me enjoy this annual event of the year! hahahahahXD

i'm still a kid, just let me have some fun! =D

the whole day, i've been saying,"I will make the biggest prank of my life.." everyone was so eager to know what.. hahahahaXD GOOD!

it hurts so much at the same time (>.<)

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! =DD
hope you guys enjoyed it, cause,

I DID!

hahahahahahaXDDDD

muahahahaha! i'm SOOOO EVIL!!!!! hehe ^^

No comments: