Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Weird people like me >.<

aiyoyo..

to whom it may concern,

sorry arh..

Er.. my brains a bit out of place. Putus wayar until very geng. Really wan. REALLLYY sorry. I know you dont like me saying SORRY but then.. SORRY LARR.. I am in the mood of being really crappish and annoying at the same time.

Low, sheau hwa, siewjin, adeline, zunzen, yuenping, puiyi, niro, emily and vivian all understand wan la.. They know when I putus wayar. I wont talk. But my mind talks. So I only either type or write. But I'll be having an expressionless face. A poker face.

It's not that I dont wanna tell you what it means larh. But very embarassing wan la.. so that's why i didnt tell you.. Dun angry larh. I know you always say "u don wan tell den don wan tell la..." but i know your facial expression when I dont tell you. and it KILLS okayyy.. (>.<)

sorry larrrrr... ... . .. (>.<)

=(

Quote Emily: People who are in love are really weird.

No comments: