Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WHERE is it?!

*wakes up from her beauty sleep, decides to bathe,. .. .*

"EH?! wait.. take out my purse first. *touches pocket* O.O WHERE'S MY PURSE?! shit shit shit.."

*alex bangs in, "SANDRA!!! pass me the gel!!"*

"HOLD ON!!!!!! i'm BATHING you knowww! (actually not)"

alex: just pass me the freaking gel..
me: *opens door*
alex: ah!
me: *look's around* where's my purse?
alex: how would I KNOW??
me: I think its in your car...
alex: If it's not??
me: .. .. .??
alex: then you're screwed..
me: *thinks for 5 minutes, blurly answers..* actually, yeah..
alex: HAHAHAHAHA.. . . . .

*runs down with my super messy hair, takes dad's key, and bro's car keys, dad saw and say, "whoah.. you sleep until just now??" didnt care to answer him, opens door as fast as I could, open the car door, looks all over the seats, scream for help cause found nothing, locks car door, locks house's door, ran up, and check on the bed. NOTHING. felt disappointed.*

usually I don't care if I lose my purse.. because there's usually very little money.. and there's nothing important..

BUT, nowwww.... . . ..

MY freaking KAD PENGENALAN IS INSIDE!!! and I have quite a large sum of MALAYSIAN RINGGIT IN IT!!! GOSH.. . .. T.T

okayyy.. I shouldn't freak out.. I should think PROPERLY... . .. . Where the HECK is my purse??

I had UBS meeting.. then, came out.. . .. then waited for my brother, waited for freaking 20 minutes only he came, then he went in to check out the what the Interactors were doing.. then i waited for him outside the Bilik.. what do you call that?? ohya.. Bilik Pameran.. then, after 5 minutes, we came out with Auntie Poi and Kylie asking money from Alex cause cause he was wearing a red cap and a red shirt.. as if its Chinese New Year, then i went into the car with Alex, came back and slept... . .. until now.

so, where the HECK exactly it could be?
no WONDER i dreamt about my purse..

No comments: