Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Soweeeee~~

okayyy.. .y.y....y..y

i didnt know SO MANY ppl visit my blog daily..

UNTIL almost everyone asked me if there's choralspeaking performance tomorrow..Some called me, Some messaged me, Some asked me online, some even called Tabitha and asked..

er.. It's most probably just false alarm.. Actually I got the news from Keanloong. And when EVERYONE started to ask. He told me he was just guessing =.="

K3@N龍36 says:
because acoording to my logical 'hypothesis' we will perform be4 competition.


Yeah.. so that was what he said.. not my fault.. (>.<) anyway, sorry for the inconvenience.. sorry for frightening all of you.

**************************************************************

how a simple smile can make me happy..

I just came back from dinner and as I was reading Kah Wai's blog, seeing the lil' cute girl reminds me the little girl who cant stop staring at me during dinner.

I was damn frustrated while doing my addmaths before dinner. My mood was wayyy down for some reasons that I, myself wasnt really sure of. well, back to the girl.. I didnt know who was she. She was just a girl. Probably about 4 or 5 years old. She kept looking at me. I dunno for what reason. and she kept smiling at me. Until the second her mother took her hand and walk out of the restaurant. she still turns back, smile and wave goodbye.

I wonder what was she thinking.
Why was she staring and smiling at me.

Whatever the reason could be, that little girl lit up the rest of my day =)

No comments: