Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

let's SPY!

TO,

THE FATTEST FRIEND I EVER HAD ON EARTH, means in universe got fatter ones larhh.. hahaXD

to the girl who calls me fatttt every single time,
to the girl who lines up with me every school assembly,
to the girl who got first in class,
to the girl who is super nerd in maths,
to the girl who thinks I bully my "rabbit" ALL THE TIME,
to the girl who hits me EVERYTIME she laughs,
to the girl who knows me best when I'm emo,
to the girl who cares about me a lot,
to the girl who i knew since 7,
to the girl who always make a big fuss out of a small thing,
to the girl who creates the rabbit name Kangni =.="
to the girl who writes stupid stories with me when we're bored..
to the girl who is THINNEST IN CLASS..

oops.. sorreh..

THINNEST IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL..



there you aree.. the fattest girl in my mind.. but actually the thinnest girl in school.. hahaXD
eventhough sometimes, i feel like KILLING YOU,
but we are still a famileh! =DDDD
we love your sexy back~~ hahahXD
WE LOVE YOU PUIYI!!! =DDD
blue + yellow = friends ;D
Friends Forever! =D
SMILE babeh!

reading sheau hwa's cardd... . .

As you requested, weixing..

first, open it gently and carefully...
took out the card...
and finds out there's ANOTHER WRAPPER! all of us were laughing like shitt.... .. opens properly.. "tear only laa puiyi!!" hahahaXD

her reaction! hahahahaXD I think this is the smile you're looking for, weixing... =)
keeps it back properlyy... . ..
=DDDDDD sh's pressie.. hahahaXD the WHOLE YUTO! hahahaXDD
***
HAPPY SWEET 16,
SUM PUI YI!!!!! =DDDDDDDDD
***
*HUGS TILL YOU CANT BREATHEEE!!!*

No comments: