Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hi Humans!!!

Hi Humans! =D

Just wanna say "hi".. hahaXD

I'm sooo happy cause I memorise the choralspeaking thingy ady..
I'm sooo happy because hot gor made me laugh like some mad cow..
I'm sooo happy because someone owe me 20, 121,522,631 hugs..
I'm sooo happy because I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW.. i'm soo sleepieeee..

can you imagine how happy i am right now? Dana is shoo-ing me to sleep cause its late.. *hugs*

currently talking to 5 monkeys..

First monkey, Low Mei Ying..
Second monkey, Ken Ho Weixing..
Third monkey, Dana Chan..
Fourth monkey, my cousin..

and sorry, there's only four monkey.. and ONE GORILLA, which is LAI HAO CHERNG! =D

he claims he's god.. yeah.. SUPER GOD-LIKE.. hahahaXD love ya, gor!

anyway, got to go.. super sleepieeee.. stupid Low.. faster laa.. send this send that.. buh bye =D

ohmygod! i'm so stewpikk!! I thought it's late.. i thought its already 12.08am.. but it's only 11.04pm.. the time in my laptop was wrong! ishh.. i thought it was "early" ady.. rupa-rupanya still so early.. (>.<) anyway, got to go.. tired till can die.. love ya'll! =DD

No comments: