Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hell-thy Lifestyle

Today, early in the morning, my mom suddenly came down, and greeted my dad, so, she went, "Hi, dad!" and i didnt really bother looking at her cause i was rushing to get my socks.. then she suddenly turned to me and said, "HI DAUGHTER!" with those really enthusiastic expression like how i say hi to Jarrett when i see him.. it looked a bit retarded though... hahahaXD and i was like"er.. okayy..." and she was laughing off.. cause i gave her a look.. and she continue chuckling and i was like.. DOUBLE.. ERRR... OKAY... when i reached school, the first thing i asked Low

me: Low, what time you slept..?
Low: YESTERDAY??? hah! about 1.30am..
me: its usual time but.. WHOAH! i slept at 10.30pm.. =DDD
Low: cause i was doing Chemistry ma..
me: I also did what..
Low: I finish the chapter review..

she expect me to have my eyes WIDE OPEN as usual and go "HARH!!!? SO FAST?! wow.. damn hardworking.." but i didnt say that.. instead, i said, "HARH?! but why you need to sleep so late?? i finished everything also wert..." and it was HER TURN TO GO, "HARH?! you finished arh?!" I nodded.. and then everyone was like.. WOWWWWWWWWWW.... hahahahahahhaXDD

Low: but then, cause i started late..
me: oh.. whyyy??
Low: cause my family eating using the table, so i must wait for them to finish it lo..
me: =.= why you cannot go up and do??
Low: dun wan go up first.. somemore i need to eat dinner.. about an hour lehh..
me: why you eat dinner need an HOUR leh?? I do my work, halfway, my brother bang into my room, expecting me to be on the computer but i was quietly doing my work.. he wanted to shout at me.. but then, when he saw me, yeah.. he DID shout at me.. but instead of asking me to shut down the laptop, he asked me to go and eat.. and i was like.. what the... . . but anyway, i took about 10 minutes to eat my dinner AND fruits.. quickly ran up and finish my homework up..

and everyone was like.. O.O why you suddenly so hardworking and semangat??

I gave them the =.= look.. and the what you trying to mean faceee.. (>.<)

but but but.. I was SO PROUD that i finished my homework.. cause most of them didnt.. hahaXD mwahahaha!! Of course i finished laa.. i sacrificed my blogging and chatting time..

then then then, got some announcements.. and and ;) hehe.. I have to congratulate puiyi, adeline, jialun and melvin for getting in.. not forgetting myself =)

so, we had PJ in the morning.. i was SO SADDD that i forgot to bring my PJ shirt.. so, my group of jakuns went to see teacher instead of going for PJ, cause dun wanna waste time.. wanna be nerds.. BUT, we got to know that they were playing volleyball, we quickly ran back to class and took our PJ attire to change.. and SINCE i didnt bring my PJ attire, i took Chu's PJ attire to change.. cause he wasnt gonna play...

and goddammit, when i was changing, all of them were laughing at me and say, "sandra.. you going to bed arh?? wearing pyjamass??" cause the shirt was big.. but the pants was fine =) but anyway.. who cares?! i would give in ANYTHING for volleyball.. nolaa.. too hiperbola ady.. hahahaXD anyway, Chu was screaming his lungs off cause i took his PJ attire.. he was like.. "aiyerrrrrrrr... sandraaaaaaaa.. dun laaaaaaaaa~~" i asked him to shuttup and took it, went out to toilet and change.. hahahahahhahaXDD

but i went in to the class again.. and say " you know i love you..! thank you" and went out..
and walked in again.."actually, no.. you KNOW who i love.." and walked out..
walked in and say.. "but indirectly, u know what kind of love I'm trying to mean.." and walked out.
and walked in and say "so, i dont love you.." and went out
and went back into the class"but actually i do.." and planning to CONTINUE my journey to the toilet but
i end up going back and say "so, i "LOVE" you!"

IN and OUT.. and IN and OUT.. everyone was like,... what the.. . .. . . hahahahhahXD

and during PJ, this was the BEST PJ i had for this entire year.. first, we played volleyball, then Siewjin they all dint wanna play, so they went to run at the field.. so, i joined them to run.. after running two fields.. went to continue playing volleyball.. and two gamma guys joined in.. and the WAY they play.. i tell you.. I was LAUGHING LIKE SHIT.. Keanloong and I tahan to laugh like crazy mannn..., but in the end, we just burst out into laughter... and they were like saying, I'm SOOOO baddddd.. then there's one time, i didnt get to hit the ball, then Khairul, the gamma guy, laughed at me non stop.. and everyone was like O.O cause cause cause.. HE himself cant hit the ball.. out of ten times, he can hit once.. and me, out of ten times, i can hit nine times.. and that ONE time i cant hit, he was almost rolling on the floor laughing.. instead of getting angry like everyone will think, I, MYSELF started squatting down and laughing non stop.. cause it was SOOOO STUPIDDDD when you come to think of it..

then after tired of laughing, i dint wanna play anymore because I cant tahan not laughing.. so I went to check out what Dil, Valerie and iforgotwho was doing.. they were doing some exercise.. and Dil ask me to squad and stand up, squad and stand up for 30 times.. then she tell me i wont be able to walk.. then i was like.. "ohh.. the one my brother and I use to challenge each otherrr.." then valerie, dil and I do.. and i did like 80 times... and we did other stupid things.. the next thing I knew, I couldnt walk and get up the stairs.. hahahahXD Low and I were like so tireedddddd... so, I gave Low an idea.. cause both of us take like 10 minutes to climb up one step.. so I told her, "look in front.. imagine Jun Su is right on top of the stairs.. waiting for you.. that's for you.. and I will imagine *ahem* on top of the stairs.. waiting for me.. then just run.."

our legs hurt like godknows what.. but when we hear that... we straight away run up to fourth floor in two minutes.. we were like "JUN SU!!! *AHEM*!!!" then run run run!!! as for Valerie, you have to shout, "SPAGHETTI!!!!" then she will run.. as long as it is FOOD... ahhahahahahahhXDDD

then, we had BM, but teacher didnt turn up, so all of us were busy doing our work.. and after recess, we had EST.. oh wait! during recess, Low, Siewjin and I went to check the results.. and yeahhh~~~ babeh! =DDD got it!! oh. yeah... back to EST, i was quite INTO EST.. didnt really talk like yesterday..

then, we had Sejarah.. all of us were doing our own work and listening to teacher at the same time =DD we were REALLY listening okayhhh?? had IP a.k.a free period, and did our own work larh.. mmg that period is for us to buck up on our homework.. and then, had English.. i was actually listening!! everyone was doing their work.. then Low and Ade went to do the Physics experiment.. cause we did the wrong report and ade threw the results away.. so have to do AGAIN..

oh.. and during English.. i suddenly told teacher..

me: teacher, I'm about to ask you a very random question...
teacher: okayyyyy
me: At what age you know your husband?

and the conversation started and I asked her opinion about what she thinks about this and that.. siewjin and I were like laughing and talking at the same time.. (>.<) then, SUDDENLY!!!!!

Chu told me to give one stack of letters to Eugene.. I was like, "whatt's thaat?" then i saw, it was the exam schedule for all forms.. and Chu pointed at ONE DATE.. 5th MEI 2009.. and i started going panic.. going wthbbqdvdvcd.. and i shouted to the whole class..

"OHMYGODDDD!!! ppl!!!!! EXAM IS ON THE 5TH OF MAY!!! ITS NEXT TUESDAY!!!!" the whole class was so noisy and it turn into DEAD silence.. EVERYONE STOP EVERYTHING THEY were doing and was facing me.. seriously.. damn dramatic.. for like 1 full minute.. and everyone's heartbeat stopped for awhile.. then i think, puiyi said.." nolaaa.. that's the date when teacher finish creating the exam paper!" i was like.."REALLY?! SHIT!"

then everyone started boo-ing mee.. hahahaXD and i was like, "SORRY PPL!!! MY APOLOGIESSSS.. I'M SO THE DARN SORRY... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! SORREHH!!!"

didnt stayback, went home straight.. and slept for 3 and the half hours.. cant believe it.. i set the alarm.. and it didnt ring.. actually.. it did.. but i off-ed it.. hahahaXD

before i end my post.. NIREN! KUMAR!!! WHAT YOU TRYING TO MEAN IN YOUR BLOG ARH?! you WATCH OUT on monday.. .. . I'm gonna skinnnn youuu~~~ seee laaaaa~~~ laugh laugh laugh.. u SEE LAAAA~~~

Lesson Learnt: look at thing PROPERLY before announcing it by screaming your lungs off or you'll get bashed up one day.



I feel so healthy today. I had my breakfast, exercised so much and ate so much fruits.. but the matter is... now.. I CAN BARELY WALK!!!!!! my legs are SO PAIN THAT i seriously cant control them.. it remind me of the intensive badminton training i had.. and its killing me.. T.T ask Derek or Adeline or Wei Shen, how much we suffered for badminton training workouts.. can DIE man.. seriously very pain arrr.. T.T sobssssssss

No comments: