Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ruin.

Loud emo music is blaring through my ears.

I can feel the bass is shaking the whole floor.

My mind, is totally blank.

I feel so lifeless.

I dont know what to do. All I want to do is just hide and cry.

Trying to blare loud hyper music into my ears.

I need hugs.

There's so many things to do. I keep walking in and out of my brother's room, switching on ALL the computers.. using all of them at the same time. For one motive, which is,

Slideshow.

*sigh* its all ruin.


****************************
All I know is I'm gonna try to smile.

I'm not meant to be emo.

music in my ears: Tonight I wanna cry by Keith Urban.

SHIT! I just remembered! my Chemistry Exhibition stuff!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHMYGOD!

and i forgot to scan Yuenping's stuff!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT!

T.T

No comments: