Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Statecomp. Wedding. Statecomp.

Had a really hectic day.

Woke up at 7 something, had tuition till 9.30am. Rushed to school, followed my team to Chong Hwa Independent High School. Reached there at 10.45am. Stayed until about 4.15pm but still did not start yet. Kinda dissapointed. VERY, actually. Had to go home cause I need to rush for my cousin's wedding dinner. Just came back and I'm darn exhausted.

Today, I will reach school at 6.45am, take a bus we rented to Chong Hwa again, go back at 1pm for my piano and ask my dad to fetch me back to Chong Hwa at 3pm and go back with the ppl at 6 something. at first i just plan to go after 3pm, but sh and I need to handle the juniors. If i dun go, pity sheau hwa.. she will need to control all the kiddos.. so.. yeah.. PITY MY DAD MORE! have to fetch me here and there..

btw, Chong Hwa is NOT NEAR, ya noe?? (>.<)

yeah. i'm REALLY BUSY.

Will post more about yesterday later in the night.

There are MILLIONS of pictures to upload T.T

tzekeat, patience..! they havent even compete in every aspect, how do you expect the result to come out?? hahaXD

Good luck for all the state comp members.

No comments: