Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 3, 2009

Sandwaa~

You know what I wrote in Puan Jugdeep's essay?? It's a speech and its goes something like this.

".. .. . Most of you know me by my Christian name, Sandra, but, my close friends address me as Sandwa... .. . .. . . .."

Puan Jugdeep read it, and she was laughing and keep repeating the word, "Sandwa". I was like, =.= i do not need another person to call me that.. . .. hahahaXD

(>.<)

the class owes me RM14. I bought so many stuff for the exhibition.. and I wonder how am I gonna do 200 over bookmarks myself this weekend.. >.<

YAY! i love you Low low!!! you can go for tomorrow's committee gatheringg =DD yay!!!! i loveee youuuu... muacksssss!!!

NOTE to someone: Dont be jealous.. MUAHAHAHAHA!

puiyi will say i'm evil again when she sees thiss... =P okayyyy.. i wanna go eat dinner.. i'm HUNGRY! byeee!

ps: sorry yuenping for so-called breaking your jawww.... . .. (>.<)

pps: my finger hurts ='(

ppps: You're welcome, Ruzanna.. It's okay.. I think I can get free tickets from Daniel for free! hahaXD I think he's buying me the ticket cause I helped him to get the boxes for the exhibition for almost every year.. >.< much ="))

No comments: